Come join TNT Group Travel to explore The Galapagos Islands – Island Hopping & Ecuador!
We will explore the beautiful Galápagos Islands is a volcanic archipelago in the Pacific Ocean. It’s considered one of the world’s foremost destinations for wildlife-viewing. A province of Ecuador, it lies about 1,000km off its coast. Its isolated terrain shelters a diversity of plant and animal species, many found nowhere else. Charles Darwin visited in 1835, and his observation of Galápagos’ species later inspired his theory of evolution.
Highlights of the trip:
- SanCristobal Island
- Espanola Island
- Kicker Rock
- La loberia
- Quito day tour (Quito cable car + Middle of the world)
Check our last year pictures here: Pictures of last year’s adventures in the Galapagos Islands
Come join TRIPNTREK group travel on an epic South Africa road trip!
10 unforgettable days, uncover the best of South Africa. Discover the must-sees in and around Cape Town, the Cape Winelands, Cape Point and the country’s famous Garden Route on an intimate, small-group tour with the flexibility to add optional activities to take your African adventure to the next level.
Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the mountain’s flat top, from which there are sweeping views of the city, the busy harbor and boats heading for Robben Island, the notorious prison that once held Nelson Mandela, which is now a living museum.
- Paddle through the staggering scenery and abundant birdlife of Wilderness.
- Experience a rush like no other when you jump from one of the world’s highest bridge bungy spots!
- Soak in the views of Knysna and its surrounds from atop the sandstone heads.
- Zipline through dramatic scenery and over waterfalls in the Tsitsikamma forest.
- Walk through the luscious Tsitsikamma forest over suspension bridges with views of a secret beach.
- Sandboard your way through the dunes of Jeffreys Bay.
- Get beak to beak with the world’s biggest bird at an ostrich farm.
- Hang ten on the world famous Supertubes in Jeffreys Bay.
- Get close to nature as you learn more about indigenous plant species, insects, birds and wildlife on a Buffelsdrift 4×4 bush safari.
- Head deep underground to the illuminated wonder world of the Cango Caves.
Join TNT Group Travel to celebrate Rio Carnival in Brazil!
The Magic of Carnival in Rio de Janeiro
From the beautiful and sexy beaches of Rio de Janeiro to Rio Carnival and the Rio Nightlife, the type of energy that the city of Rio emulates is just simply electrifying. What is even more exhilarating are the deliciously bronzed samba dancers, the pulsating music, the energy and applause of the spectators filled with Cariocas and visitors from around the world who call come to the same place to experience the world famous Rio Carnival.
Held every year during the week leading up to Lent, Rio Carnival attracts visitors from all corners the globe. It is inconceivable to think of Rio without thinking of its unrivaled Carnival. Anticipation builds and the excitement grows as Carnival time gets closer and closer. Without a doubt, this is the favorite holiday celebration in Rio.
The city glows with the smiles and energy of the locals or Cariocas. Samba music can be heard coming from neighborhoods throughout the city and crowds gather to dance and play all day, night and straight into the next morning. It is the inherent spirit of the Cariocas and their true joie de vivre that makes Rio Carnival such a glorious success year after year!
Parades at the Sambódromo
The Sambódromo (or Sambadrome) is an open-air venue where the main Carnival events take place. The space is like an enormous, flamboyant runway flanked on either side by stadium seating from which spectators watch the extravagant parades go by. Huge floats with various themes amble along the corridor, surrounded by thousands of visitors on either side, celebrating, dancing and cheering in the stands. The air is full of the heavy beats of steel drums and fast-paced samba rhythms, which are met with a flur.